My New Book!

My New Book!
My New Book!

Friday, February 16, 2018

February 16, 2018: Songs I Love: Macklemore’s “White Privilege 2”



[For this year’s Valentine’s Day series, I wanted to share and briefly discuss a handful of my favorite songs, leading up to a special weekend post on a legendary singer/songwriter on whom my perspective has significantly and happily evolved. I’d love to hear about your favorite songs or artists in comments!]
Once again, I already said a lot of what I’d say about Macklemore’s personal yet political “White Privilege 2” (2016), in the context of the #BlackLivesMatter movement and J. Cole’s 2014 Forest Hills Drive (2014) album, in this post. So once again I’ll ask you to check that one out and then head back here to add your thoughts, thanks!
Special post this weekend,
Ben
PS. What do you think? Favorite songs or artists you’d share?

No comments:

Post a Comment